Thursday, April 30, 2009

How do you get pollen of things?

I had pollen on my hands and I didn't know it, I sarted useing my mouse when it sarted turning yellow. What do I do? If my mom sees it she will kill me! Please help!

How do you get pollen of things?
I think you should just come clean and tell your mom. She won't kill you, she will how ever be very very angry with you if you try to hide it.
Reply:The amount of pollen in the air this spring is way beyond normal,take a look at the cars parked near your house,they are totally covered,and it does no good to wash them,they are covered by the next morning .All you have to do is wash your hands,and take a shower,and change your clothes you wore outside to get the pollen off you when you come inside from school etc.Why would your Mom kill you ? You can't help it,ask her to read these answer"s .


No comments:

Post a Comment