Thursday, April 30, 2009

How to remove pollen out of a swimming pool?

I open my pool up early May. Everything worked out perfect. My pool was very clear till the pollen got worse over the month. You can see the pollen floating on top. My pool becoame very cloudy afterwards. Im trying everything I can do to clear it with shock, algecide, clearifers and im even backwashing daily but it doesnt seem to be working , I need help...Thanks!

How to remove pollen out of a swimming pool?
get a skimmer to skim off the pollen on the surface, keep the pool covered over night to prevent excess pollen getting in or when ever ur not using it. if the pool is coudy, at may be that the alkanity level is too high. try lowering it and make sure that ur ph level is between 7.2 and 7.6


maybe there are TOO many chemicals in it. try leaving it be for a few days while having the filter running. then shock it and add chlorine.

shoes stock

No comments:

Post a Comment