Thursday, April 30, 2009

Some tips/websites for pollen identification?

I am doing a project where I have to collect and identify pollen. The problem is I have no idea what flowers might have little white or yellow pollen. Is there anyone out there who knows identification techniques, or knows a website that explains how to identify?








Thanks a lot.

Some tips/websites for pollen identification?
This one is pretty good. http/www.microscopy-uk-org.uk/mag/index I hope I have this right. If nothing else works do a search under pollen identification and this website will pop up in about four or fifth place. The website is good and there are excellent links within the website. I chose this particular website because it focuses on photos and color enhancements.

What are some of the best hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment