Monday, May 11, 2009

How can i remove the saffron pollen stains from Oriental Lillies that managed to make its way onto my shirt?

Can anyone recommend any laundry tips on how to remove the yellow marks left from flowers.

How can i remove the saffron pollen stains from Oriental Lillies that managed to make its way onto my shirt?
Try mechanics waterless hand cleaner, the orange flavored variety. Try rubbing it into the spot, front %26amp; then do the inside of the spot as well and leave overnight rolled into a ball.





Launder the next day as usual but do NOT put it in a dryer until you check to see that the stain is completely gone.





I have also read {but never tried} that WD-40 removes all kinds of stains. I do know about the orange waterless cleaner b/c I have used it many times and it has even removed old stains!
Reply:I know what you mean,Don't they stain? try soaking in Napisan, that may help, might have to do it twice, but I find it very good for a lot of stains, Also I heard a tip spray it with window cleaner(Windex)


No comments:

Post a Comment