Monday, May 11, 2009

How do I remove ground in Lilly pollen from jeans, cotton shirts, gyms bags etc?

I was in a wedding and the stupid florist deliveried the flowers with the stamens sill intact. Before I changed I snipped and shook all of the bundles clean. I carefully rolled my jeans and shirt up in my bag, but the pollen is everywhere. (Black velvet jewelry box too) It was a couple of days before I got the bag back from the Maid of Honors house and the items went into the wash. They were washed with Oxy clean, but my helping husband threw them in the dryer without checking. It's bad, I think the shirt is kissed, but I really want to save the jeans. I heard rust remover would help, has anyonewlaw heard that? Thx

How do I remove ground in Lilly pollen from jeans, cotton shirts, gyms bags etc?
better seek help from a washer shop..


No comments:

Post a Comment