Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tree Pollen in Cincinnati, I need allergy help?

I'm getting ramsacked by tree pollen right now in cincinnati ohio. I'm taking antihistamines which aren't working to well. The weird thing is that my allergies are only really terribly bad during the morning and night. Usually during the day I'm fine except for today which was a record high pollen count. Can anyone tell me why my allergies become worse during the night while trying to sleep, and can anyone recomend a good otc antihistamine that works well. Also eye drops, and stuffy nose reliever recomendations would help to. Thank you and I'm sorry if you're going through this too.

Tree Pollen in Cincinnati, I need allergy help?
I hope you know that pollens might cause crossreactions with certain foods eg. potato and carrot. So eating these foods might worsen your pollen symptoms. I suggest you find out more about these crossreactive foods (lots of information in the internet) and eliminate them for the pollen season.





Do you keep window open in the bedroom? If you do, that might explain your sleeping problems. Do you have asthma? If not, you might have mild undetected asthma which is activated by pollens. Pollens and pollutions do that to someones, not a rare thing at all. What kind of symptoms you have?
Reply:I have allergies to any allergy medicine might help depending on the severity.


No comments:

Post a Comment