Thursday, May 20, 2010

Has anyone noticed benefits from eating bee pollen?

I was thinking about buying a bee pollen supplement, but still am unsure if it really has the health benefits some people claim. Also Does anyone know what it tastes like?

Has anyone noticed benefits from eating bee pollen?
i don't do the bee pollen thing but i do eat local raw honey, it helps wonderfully with allergies to local flowers and plants , its an old thing my grandmother did she lived to be 106 with no allergies to plants ive been doing it for 10 years and havent had hayfever or such since
Reply:I have been taking bee pollen for the past couple of weeks, and I have noticed some great benefits. Mentally, physically, and ... lets just say romantically .. I have noticed improvements. I would recommend it to anyone. Report It


running shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment