Thursday, May 20, 2010

Need to change the pollen filter in my car but don't know how ...?

I have a 2006 volvo s40 and need to change the pollen filter but don't know where it is located in the car. Where is it? I can do it myself. I just don't know where it is located in the car to get to it to change it. Help!

Need to change the pollen filter in my car but don't know how ...?
If your are talking about the "cabin" air filter, It is located behind your glove box. Most likely, you will need to find the screws that hold the door of your glove box on. Then once you have removed the door you can find the screws that hold in the glove box, remove the glove box. Behind that you will see a small box. It has the cabin air filter in it. The filter usually slides out like the CD tray on your computer, but sideways. :)
Reply:I would assume it is located within your air filter, or the hose going to it from your intake.


No comments:

Post a Comment